Astrophotography by Amir H. Abolfath | سایت عکاسی و عکاسی نجومی امیرحسین ابوالفتح

Home / User comments

Filter

Display

• Friday 13 September 2019 03:15
    Skye: "JAVIER: how are you really beautiful thank you for accepting my friend request hope your single would love the chance to get to know you a little bit better if that's okay with you"

You are in luck Javier! The Andromeda Galaxy would love to meet you too. You can get up close and sexy personal with it when it collides with our own Milky Way Galaxy in around 4.5 billion years. I hope you're patient for true love! :-)
  • Tuesday 10 September 2019 21:13
    amir: Dear Diego,

Thank you so much to visit my site and pics. Info is totally correct. Spikes are comes cause of bloom protection issue. Please read this forum:

Regards
    Amir
  • Tuesday 10 September 2019 19:37
    Diego Naufel: Hey , nice pic.
    "Optic: Vixen VSD100 at F3" ??

But I want to know, why stars are so big, and have spikes ?
    Spikes can be digitally added, but stars profile are not tipically from a F4 unobstructed refractor. It seems like a short focal newton with medium/big size obstruction picture.

Maybe picture information is incorrect, and image was taken with a catadioptric telescope?, perhaps a taka 180.
    Can you clarify this?.
    Thanks.
  • Tuesday 10 September 2019 05:00
    Javier: how are you really beautiful thank you for accepting my friend request hope your single would love the chance to get to know you a little bit better if that's okay with you
  • Tuesday 10 September 2019 02:31
    guest: after many years as nasa senior executive I st opped receiving APOD pls fix so i can start my day in a positi ve way!
  • Tuesday 10 September 2019 00:46
    guest: Beautifull!
  • Monday 9 September 2019 23:27
    Stephen Gibson: Greetings!
    This and many other photos are spectacular. I love your work. Saw your pic in APOD today!
    Peace from Philadelphia, PA, US
    Respectfully,
    Stephen
  • Sunday 14 April 2019 04:12
    Mohammad Ranjbaran: Thank you very much for your data, help and guidance.
    As a matter of fact, I just use Photoshop to deal with all the processing issues. But I certainly consider using PixInsight if I found myself very serious about Astro-image processing in the near future.
  • Thursday 28 March 2019 08:16
    charles hamilton: thank you. Beautiful work!
  • Tuesday 26 March 2019 22:01